Competitive Salary – Depending on Experience
Weatherbys Bank is seeking to recruit a BI Developer to be based out of the Wellingborough office. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will gain extensive exposure working on BI projects and application maintenance in a fast-paced environment. Supporting the Bank, you will adhere to the change framework standards across the bank to ensure that they are delivered on time.
Role & Responsibilities include:
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. ETL Components)
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with team members to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualisations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Improve the process by creating & introducing new ETL software utility packages
Your Skill & Experience include:
- Excellent experience working in Data Warehouse projects
- Hands on experience with ETL - Informatica 10.x and willing to work on Informatica Cloud version
- Teach, mentor and develop junior developer member
- Hands on experience with various data sources (Flat-File, XML, Oracle)
- IICS or PowerCenter 10x, Unix Shell Scripting & Oracle database experience is mandatory
- Relevant experience with OBIEE reporting tools like OBIEE/Tableau
- Create and manage job scheduling - Cron, Control-M
To apply please use the apply online link above to direct you straight to the Weatherbys portal.
Weatherbys upholds the principles of equality and diversity and actively promotes opportunity for all employees both current and prospective.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES