Verm-X is a successful business that makes natural health products and supplements for animals. Based in Somerset, the team pride themselves on creating products that are excellent for animals and the environment. Verm-X is a rapidly growing business both in the UK and overseas.
Purpose of Role:
To professionally represent Verm-X to our existing UK Wholesale partners, Retailers and Stockists. To grow revenue through Stockist engagement and product training.
- To forge and maintain strong relationships with designated key accounts. Support existing customers and develop new customers by identifying and seeking potential new business.
- To provide product support to customers through the delivery of the Stockist Engagement Plan.
- To deliver revenue targets and produce timely and accurate sales reports to monitor sales performance.
- Be the key point of contact for customers providing support and advice on the Verm-X product portfolio.
- To market Verm-X as a company and promote the awareness and understanding of the brand values and product range.
- Work closely with staff in the Verm-X Head Office to maximise returns from meeting and trading activities.
- To roll-out trade/wholesale marketing and promotional campaigns, liaising where necessary with the Marketing Team.
- Maintain Sales Contact list and monitor customer and sales trends.
- Update Directors on market opportunities and in-store potential.
- Effectively manage working hours to ensure maximum coverage and business performance.
- Be approachable, enthusiastic and passionate about the Verm-X product range.
- Have the confidence and experience to raise the organisation’s profile and excite people about our product range.
- Be excellent at building and maintaining relationships.
- Be self-motivated and committed to smart new business development.
- Be willing to work toward SQP qualification.
- Could reside in most areas of England.
- Full time.
- Base salary plus annual sales bonus, company car, mobile, laptop and pension
Application: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, closing date for applications 14 February 2022.
Verm-X is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES