On behalf of a well regarded and popular client we are currently seeking to fill a Digital Marketing position.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding individual able to deliver exceptional communications across all marketing channels for both our Equine and Pet brands and will be responsible for media / e commerce planning and delivery to market.
This candidate must have a passion for all things Equestrian and Pet and will work within our expert, Sales and Marketing team.
- Strongly contributing to the development of the brand strategy and management of multi-channel media / e commerce plans, targeting both new and existing customers in the UK and internationally.
- Closely monitoring competitor activity and identifying new areas of potential for the business.
- Championing the brands across the business and ensuring that all activities meet brand guidelines and are consistent with our brand tone of voice and look and feel.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content development and distribution.
- Accountable for digital content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement.
- Understanding of the basic best practices of the main social media channels and what content or approaches work on each, and why.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about horses, dogs and cats.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Graduate (BSc/BA) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mind-set that understand what our audiences engage with,
and how to create it.
- Ability to analyse and present content and social performance.
- Experience with Google analytics and the top social channels.
Desirable skills and qualifications:
- Digital, e commerce, social media/other marketing qualifications
- Vet, Vet nurse or other paraprofessional qualifications
e.g. canine physio, animal behaviourist or similar
- Experience within the animal health industry
The successful candidate may be required to complete other ad hoc duties in order to achieve business objectives, and will need to be willing to undertake occasional overseas travel for shows, training etc. Some pre arranged weekend work will also be required.
The post is office based and therefore candidates are required to live locally to the Herefordshire / Monmouth area.
Please submit your CV and covering letter outlining your suitability and level of salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
A competitive salary and work benefits package will be offered based on experience.
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES