Haddon Training is an award winning, Ofsted Grade 1 Outstanding training provider.
We've been delivering high quality apprenticeships and work-based vocational qualifications in England and Wales since 1997.
We are currently seeking an Equine Business Development Executive.
- Work to targets
- Develop new business
- Thoroughly understand our full range of products and services: Apprentice Frameworks, Standards and Short Courses. Knowledge to include delivery methodology, core documentation and resources.
- Thoroughly understand our budget/government contract targets for enrolments: by geographical area, qualification type, level and age.
- Work closely with the Programme Managers to understand the capacity of Trainer-Coaches to drive leads, sales and starts for the Equine Team.
- Thoroughly understand the basics of government funding rules/guidelines; in particular eligibility and suitability, 16-18 and Adult funding models and incentives.
The Successful Candidate will :
- Have working knowledge of the Equestrian sector.
- Have a thorough understanding of funding guidance and rules (ESFA) to guide and advise employers/learners/parents accordingly.
- Have excellent communication skills verbal and written (customer focused).
- Demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills and be confident dealing with a wide range of people.
- Hold experience of using Learner Management/CRM Systems.
- Be a self-starter, with drive and ambition.
- Be a team player, with a 'can do' attitude and a good sense of humour.
- Be able to work on own initiative and maturity but also able to work as a team player.
- Demonstrate effective time management, planning and organisational skills.
- Have the ability to build a strong working relationship with colleagues, learners and employers.
- Be aware of delicate and sensitive areas of confidentiality.
- Ensure absolute attention to detail.
In return we offer a Competitive salary, company car, equipment (laptop, phone & printer) and bonus scheme.
For a full job description or to apply please send a covering letter and your CV to David Grant on email@example.com
Please state Equine Careers when applying for this vacancy.
VIEW CURRENT VACANCIES