We are delighted to introduce 2 new consultants working in conjunction with Equine Careers
Justine Scott-Gray offering Independent HR Consultancy in the North and Scotland
With a proven track record of providing relative and relevant Human Resource Management support, Justine offers a professional consultancy service for managers and business owners. With over 20 years experience Justine can assist in all areas of employee management including HR Policy & Procedures, Training and all other staffing matters. This is a reliable and economical solution to SME’s for all their HR needs.
Fully Qualified CIPD and a proven track record in Human Resource and Business Management. Justine is able to provide instant professional advice on a variety of matters including:
- HR Policy and procedures – defining, designing and implementing policies and procedures, advising on relevant statutory and non–statutory policies and contracts.
- Disciplinary and grievance issues – providing a telephone help line for immediate advice, supporting and advising managers through disciplinary and grievance meetings.
- Employment law and legislation – advice on all aspects of statutory law requirements including case management, risk analysis up to and including tribunal attendance.
- Contract mobilisation and demobilisation consulting with employers and employees regarding contract changes in order to meet statutory consultation requirements including TUPE arrangements.
- Performance management and efficiency maximisation appraisal management, coaching managers in interviewing skills and setting objectives. Absence management and associated OH/disciplinary actions.
- Training introducing various training methods in order to improve performance and engagement of staff.
- Teambuilding using ‘equicoaching’ methods that have proven to improve team relationships and performance.
Justine has owned and competed horses in all major disciplines and has passed her passion for equine to her teenage daughter Brooke who is member of Scotland’s junior dressage team.
To get in touch with Justine, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Catherine Rees offering Independent HR Consultancy in the South
Catherine Rees has been an HR consultant for over 10 years and offers a full and flexible service, which will support you and your employees from induction to development through their employee lifecycle.
Catherine is a member of the CIPD, and has an NVQ level 7 in employment law, offering assistance in any of the following areas.
- HR Policies and Procedures - reviewing, updating and creating new policies, employee handbooks and contracts of employment.
- Employee Relations - Disciplinary and Grievances, providing as much support as you need, whether its face to face or by phone, email.
- Employment Law and Legislation - update and advise of any changes coming up, including National pay increases or Maternity / Paternity pay increasing in line with Government changes.
- Performance Management - Appraisals, Performance Development, Skills gap analysis and training support
- Coaching - NLP Coaching Diploma, enables me to use my NLP models in helping with any development blocks, new manager support, confidence and assertiveness coaching.
- Induction and On-boarding support for new employees
Catherine has an Equine Background, having ridden from childhood and then going on to having her own horses, she competes in local dressage competitions with her Spanish mare.
To get in touch please contact email@example.com